4 egg whites
1 ½ cups caster sugar
1 tablespoon corn flour
1 teaspoon vinegar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon hot water
EasiYo Greek Unsweetened Yogurt (or your favourite EasiYo Greek style yogurt flavour*)
Fresh fruit for topping
- Preheat oven to 140*C
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl in the order they are listed above.
- Beat on high speed approximately 10-15 minutes, until stiff peaks form
- Line a round baking sheet with baking paper and gently spoon the pavlova mixture onto the sheet in a round cake shape
- Leave room on the edges for expansion while baking
- Bake 1.5 hours, don’t worry if you see cracking, mmm crack-y means crunchy
- Let pavlova cool
- Stir EasiYo yoghurt until smooth then put dollops of yoghurt on top of the Pavlova.
- Top with your favourite fresh fruit
- Either leave at room temperature for up to 2 hours, or transfer to the fridge.
*It is important to use EasiYo Greek Style yogurts as it is thicker than regular yogurt flavours.
Hint from Maggie in Customer Services: egg whites should be at room temperature prior to whisking to ensure great meringue,.
Easy pavlova recipe credit to Kidspot