- Preheat oven to 210°C. Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine 1 cup yogurt and 2 cups self raising flour in a bowl and mix together. On a floured bench knead dough into a ball, approx. 5 minutes. Add additional flour if the dough is still sticky.
- Roll the dough into a large rectangle using a rolling pin.
- Melt 2 tbs of butter and 2-4 heaped tsp of Vegemite (or Marmite) in the microwave, mix together and brush over the dough. Then sprinkle over 1/2-3/4 cup of cheese.
- Roll the dough into a log and cut into pieces, 2cm wide.
- Place each piece flat on the tray and brush again with the melted butter and Vegemite.
- Bake for approx. 15 mins until golden.
Options: Instead of butter and Vegemite why not experiment with sweet options such as jam, or cinnamon and butter with a sprinkle of sugar.
Conversion: 1 metric cup = 250ml. 1 Tbsp = 15g.