- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp linseed
- 30g (1/4 cup) sliced almonds
- 30g (1/4 cup) pumpkin seeds
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch brown sugar
- EasiYo Greek Style Passionfruit or your flavour of the moment
- Seasonal fruits / tropical fruits or tinned fruits such as mango, berries or mandarins in natural juice.
Enjoying your breakfast is a great start to the day ahead so take a few minutes and prepare yourself something special. Just like your own hotel buffet breakfast!
Combine all the seeds, nuts, salt and sugar and toast in a dry pan until just coloured and starting to pop. Allow to cool then store in a jar for up to a week.
Layer up your breakfast bowl with an arrangement of your favourite things – EasiYo yogurt, diced and sliced fruits, swirl on toppings, honey or maple syrup and finish with a good sprinkling of toasted seed & nut mix.
Conversion: 1 metric cup = 250ml. 1 Tbsp = 15g.