- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup plain, unsweetened EasiYo Yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise, peel and remove the stone. Transfer the avocado flesh to a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately to avoid discolouration.
- Hass avocados with their firm flesh and dark-green textured skin are best for this dip.
Share your creations with us on our Homemade Hub