At EasiYo we respect the privacy of our customers and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines which are the foundation of our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will immediately be posted on this page.
1. What Information do we collect?
Through you using this site and our online registration and contact forms, we may collect your name and contact details (including your mailing address, email address, telephone number, and country).
We may also collect you IP address (for systems administration and troubleshooting) and your demographic information (for user profiling), in aggregate form.
2. How do we use your information?
We use this information to:
- allow you access to products you have purchased
- ensure that you can pay in a local currency and to ensure your products are despatched from the nearest fulfilment centre.
- send you email, about our products and services
- measure customers’ interest in the parts of our site
- provide other services to you
- send you information about the site and our products.
If you wish to be removed from any mailing lists, please contact us.
3. Correcting your information
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
4. Storing your information
We will hold your personal information securely according to our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
We will not give your information to any third party (except to fulfil your order or provide services to you).