3 Easy Steps: EasiYo Ice Cream
Follow the 3 Easy Steps to guarantee perfect results ... EVERY TIME!
|Pour 400ml of cold drinking water into the 1.5 litre EasiYo Ice Cream container.
Add the ice cream sachet contents, and mix thoroughly with a hand mixer.
|Place in freezer until the mix is frozen through (3-6 hours).
If you have frozen it longer (very solid), just leave on a bench to soften, or microwave for about 1 minute.
It should have a sorbet consistency, otherwise break down into smaller pieces for ease of beating.
|Beat with an electric beater (not a blender) on high for about 5 minutes, until the mixture more than doubles in volume. Then replace the lid and return to freezer.
It will refreeze as ice cream in a very short time.
|If you're folding chopped ingredients through the ice cream it needs to be partially frozen to prevent these ingredients sinking to the bottom.|
1.5 litre container. Made with the highest quality food-grade plastic for use in the freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Faster Freezing. Divide your ice cream between smaller containers so that it is ready to serve sooner.
- No melt-down. If you like your ice cream as soft serve, you can microwave it to soften without melting.
- Serve with your favourite EasiYo Real Fruit Squirt topping. Just add your choice of flavour to taste when making or serving.
- Blended. After beating the ice cream, add approximately ¼ cup of EasiYo Real Fruit Squirt topping and blend with an electric beater until completely mixed through. Refreeze.
- Rippled. After beating and partially freezing for 1 hour, swirl the EasiYo Real Fruit topping of your choice through for a ripple effect. Refreeze.