Terms & ConditionsQuick Link: Terms and Conditions for Junior MasterChef Australia
Customer ComplaintsWe aim to offer an efficient and courteous service to our customers. It is our policy to acknowledge all customer correspondence. If our service falls below that which you have a right to expect, or you have any suggestions for the improvement of this site contact us
If you unhappy with the service you receive from EasiYo, please contact us immediately in order that we can rectify the situation. All emails and faxes will be responded to within 3 days. We will also keep you informed of everything we are doing to correct the situation until the problem has been resolved.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us.
If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Your details will not be passed on to any third parties. We may, however, periodically email you with information relating to this website and any forthcoming affiliated sites. If you wish to be removed from any mailing lists, please contact our sales team.
eNewsletterWe offer a monthly email newsletter to all subscribers. Subscription is free.
Your subscription is an automated process derived from your involvement with various elements of our website, product purchasing and our online and offline competitions.
- Use of the 'Updates and Specials' (sitewide) links to subscribe to the newsletter.
Automatic newsletter inclusion:
- On registration on the website.
- On online product purchase.
- On competition(s) entry via online or offline (magazines/newspapers) EasiYo competitions.
- On receipt of Yogurt Maker Guarantee forms.
- On use of website 'Tell-a-Friend' features.
- On use of website 'Share-this' features.
You can be removed from receiving our newsletter by simply clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of all our newsletters or contact us
Acceptance of TermsWhen you access this site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms described below.
If you do not agree with any of our terms and conditions please refrain from accessing this website.
Product AvailabilityProducts may be added to, or removed from the site from time to time. Occasionally, products described on the site may not be available via our distribution channels or retail outlets. While EasiYo Products Ltd does not accept liability for any loss arising, every effort will be made to keep the information up to date and accurate.
WarrantiesEasiYo Products Ltd gives no express guarantees unless they are in writing. We will repair or replace any goods which fail to comply with any guarantee contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Nothing on this site is to be construed as a recommendation to use any particular product.
Limitation of LiabilityEasiYo Products Ltd is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the material on this site. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, even if EasiYo Products Ltd was advised of the possibility of such damages.
Address DetailsPhysical: EasiYo Products Ltd, 6 John Glenn Ave, North Harbour, Auckland, New Zealand
Postal: PO Box 302 321 North Harbour, North Shore, 0751, Auckland, New Zealand
Copyright Notice© 1992-2010 EasiYo Products Limited, PO Box 302 321 North Harbour, North Shore, 0751, Auckland, New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.
EasiYo, the EasiYo logo, and/or other information and logos referenced in this Site are either copyright, trade marks, registered trade marks, or other intellectual property rights of EasiYo Products New Zealand Limited or related companies. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trade marks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Contact us with questions or problems with this service.
The promoter is EasiYo Products Limited, Auckland, NZ.
Entry into the promotion constitutes acceptance to the following terms and conditions in full.
PRIZES - One prize of a 15 inch MacBook Pro worth NZ$2999 or one of 100 EasiYo Yogurt Makers
Terms and conditions
- Entries are accepted from New Zealand residents only.
- Employees (and immediate families) of the promoter or affiliates, companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion period commences at 8:30pm on Monday 27th February 2012 and closes at midnight on Monday the 23rd July 2012. All entries must be received by midnight on the 23rd July 2012.
- Winners will be drawn at random on the 24th July 2012 and will be notified directly by email or phone by 30th July 2012.
- Winners names will be displayed on the winners page on the easiyo.com website.
- To enter, entrants must text the word EasiYo and their email address to 9090. All entries without the word EasiYo or a correct email address will be invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- The promoter's decision is final on all matters to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into
- If a winner is unable to be reached by the 5th August 2012, or their entry details are not complete, then the entry will become null and void.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or delayed entries or texts not received.
- The promoter reserves the right to extend, change or conclude the promotion at any time without notice, should circumstances dictate.
- Recipients agree to be available for publicity purposes that EasiYo deems desirable and that their details maybe held by EasiYo for marketing purposes.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive the EasiYo monthly enewsletter.
- By entering this promotion you agree to indemnify and hold harmless EasiYo against any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a result of any claim by a third party (including, without limitation, your employees, contactors or customers) in connection with any act or omission by you in respect of the goods or services provided to you under the EasiYo Australian Junior Masterchef Promotion and agree to reimburse EasiYo for its reasonable costs and expenses in defending any such claim.
- You will not take any action nor omit to do any act in connection with the EasiYo Australian Junior Masterchef Promotion offer or goods provided under the offer that would bring EasiYo or any of its brands into disrepute.
- All information gathered as part of the EasiYo Australian Junior Masterchef Promotion becomes the property of EasiYo Products Ltd.
- When entering the EasiYo Australian Junior Masterchef Promotion you will provide us with certain information about yourself. We undertake to keep this information confidential and to use it only as authorised by you.
- You have the right at any time to cease receiving contact by notifying EasiYo of your intention to "opt out" by contacting EasiYo by phone on (0064) 9 415 8185 or by email at email@example.com
- To the extent that any information gathered constitutes for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1993, the information will be held by EasiYo for the purposes of processing your EasiYo Australian Junior Masterchef Promotion entry and for future promotions and product marketing. Under the Privacy Act you have the right to request to view and/or correct any information EasiYo holds about you. EasiYo may charge you a fee for its reasonable costs in complying with any such request.